NexJ’s Professional Services organization is responsible for the successful implementation of NexJ’s solutions to deliver business value to our customers. It is one of the largest and most critical groups. Examples of the projects and solutions that we have delivered for our customers include:
- Master data management store for a fully integrated solution reflecting the sophisticated relationship modeling needs of a leading global private wealth management firm, servicing high-net worth individuals in 6 countries on 3 continents.
- State-of-the-art integrated broker serving as a client-centric hub for access to demographic and financial data, interactions, and transactional tools, for 40,000 users of a global wealth management company
- Integrated Agent Desktop solution for 17,000 call center, agency, and management users at a large mid-western P&C insurance company expanding nationally
If you like working with smart, driven people in a passionate and dynamic work environment, you will love it here at NexJ. As a Professional Services Business Analyst, you will act as a trusted advisor to our customers, to identify and creatively solve complex problems, design or restructure critical business and processes, and fundamentally enhance the way a company operates. Our Professional Services team is passionate about delivering tangible business results for our customer, always aiming for the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
A Professional Services Business Analyst is accountable for gathering and analyzing customer business requirements, and driving the designs to implement business solutions using NexJ’s software applications, technology and methodology, to help our customers integrate and operate those solutions successfully. This includes:
- Facilitating requirement discussions with customers on scope, gaps, and business risks
- Collaborating with NexJ Product Management to translate requirements and drive solution designs, which meet our customers’ critical business needs, while aligning to NexJ’s product vision and roadmap
- Providing project guidance for business decisions relating to functional design and ensuring that technical development adheres to functional specification
- Developing test strategies and managing the testing cycle
- Representing customer interests to manage, triage, and prioritize defects that result from testing, while managing customer expectations on change
- Supporting Project Management with status reporting, release planning, issue management, change management, customer communications, release notes, task assignments and team direction
This position requires a highly-focused, technically savvy individual who has experience with business analysis, consulting, project management, and software development. A strong desire to accelerate your career by working in a high growth, fast paced environment, with the confidence to be a key contributor on an energetic and driven team, is essential. Key requirements include:
- 5+ years of proven consulting experience gathering and analyzing business requirements, and drafting functional designs to deliver large-scale enterprise software implementation
- A background in wealth management, capital markets, or corporate banking
- Experience implementing software projects using packaged software as the foundation, from inception to post-production, including conducting gap analysis, designing software, working with product management groups, and leading software demos
- Good foundation working in a software development company with the ability to translate complex technical requirements and guide solutions
- Ability to wear multiple hats in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with an interest in taking on some project manager and/or scrum master responsibilities
- Applied knowledge of Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Strong communicator with demonstrated confidence
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability manage multiple tasks and competing deadlines
- Customer focused with a high degree of professionalism
- Solutions focused with a track record of taking initiative to find the best ideas
- Willingness and experience working within a flexible and collaborative team environment
Candidates will be working directly with customers and will be required to travel and work at customer sites.
NexJ is dedicated to diversity and providing an inclusive workplace for all. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.