We are hiring a Project Manager to join our dynamic Professional Services team. Along with 3+ years of experience managing software projects, the successful candidate is a self-starter, with strong client-facing communications skills, who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You love being hands-on and getting involved in the day-to-day details.
NexJ’s Professional Services team is part of the Customer Success department, and is responsible for the successful implementation of NexJ’s solutions. It is a group that is critical to ensuring that the NexJ solution delivers business value to our customers. Examples of the projects and solutions that we have delivered for our customers include:
- Master data management store for a fully integrated solution that reflects the sophisticated relationship modeling needs of a leading global private wealth management firm that services high-net worth individuals in 6 countries on 3 continents.
- State-of-the-art integrated broker serving as a client-centric hub for access to demographic and financial data, interactions, and transactional tools, for 40,000 users of a global wealth management company
- Integrated Agent Desktop solution for 17,000 call center, agency, and management users at a large mid-western P&C insurance company expanding nationally
If you like working with smart, driven people in a passionate and dynamic work environment, you will love it here at NexJ. As a Project Manager, you will act as a trusted advisor to our customers that will identify and creatively solve complex problems, design or restructure critical business and technical processes, and fundamentally enhance the way a company operates. Our Professional Services team is passionate about delivering tangible business results for our customer and is always aiming for the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
- The Project Manager has accountability for leading teams who create, design and implement business solutions using NexJ’s technology. This includes:
- Leading teams to gather, translate and communicate customer business needs into a solution architecture, and delivering these solutions on time, on budget, and on target value
- Identifying and prioritizing account-level opportunities based on your assessment and your understanding of a customer’s strategic vision, and business or technology needs
- Shaping and leading the effort to define the impact of change, identify affected audiences (internal and external), create communication strategies and mechanisms to measure success (i.e. KPIs)
- Monitoring and managing target revenue and performance goals (e.g., strategic, financial and operations) while ensuring planned business outcomes are achieved and adjusting if necessary
- Assessing, mitigating and managing risk throughout all aspects of the solution implementation
- Leveraging the full range of appropriate customer and NexJ resources (both technical and non-technical) in designing and delivering the implementation
- Mentoring and developing multi-disciplinary teams effectively to plan and deliver desired business outcomes
- Monitoring progress and results, and making adjustments as needed
- This position requires a highly-focused, dynamic individual with outstanding leadership experience, enthusiasm, initiative, and a strong desire accelerate your career by leading an energetic and driven team in a fast-paced and high-growth environment.
- University or graduate degree, with a preference in Business or Computer Software Engineering or Computer Science
- 3-5 years of proven consulting experience and project/relationship management experience
- Experience leading teams to deliver large-scale enterprise software implementation(s). Experience working with Financial Services organizations, such as Wealth Management, Corporate or Commercial Banking
- Demonstrated experience implementing software projects using packaged software as the foundation, from inception to post-production
- Demonstrated experience and applied knowledge of Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Demonstrated experience managing account-level relationships, with interactions at the VP and CXO level
- Demonstrated hands-on project management experience, and a strong desire to continue applying their knowledge and expertise on a daily-basis
- Experience in sales operations, including opportunity and pipeline management is preferred
- Strong communicator with demonstrated confidence
- Customer focused with a high degree of professionalism
- Solutions focused with a track record of taking initiative to find the best ideas
- Willingness and experience working within a flexible and collaborative team environment
Candidates will be working directly with customers and will be required to travel internationally and work at customer sites.
NexJ Systems is dedicated to diversity and providing an inclusive workplace for all. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.